You’re a nonprofit employee who was once passionate and inspired. Lately however, you’ve felt overwhelmed and depleted. Even disillusioned. When you are honest with yourself, you can see that it’s affecting everything outside of work, too.
- When it comes to your family, are you unhappy you don’t have more time and energy? Have you caught yourself snapping at your favorite person because you were so exhausted from work?
- Does work take all the space in your mind, leaving your thoughts jumbled and scattered?
- Do you miss playing the guitar, or singing in the chorus, or whatever activity that eons ago lit you up like a torch?
- Are you so stressed that you question how long you can remain in survival mode?
I understand. Before I trained to become an Associate Certified Coach, I worked for 17 years in fund development myself.
Are you ready for change? You may benefit from a free strategy session, designed to help you consider your best steps forward.
Here’s How You Can Benefit from My Coaching Programs
You’ll learn how to:
- Get your life back on track by reducing your stress
- Understand why working harder and longer is setting you up to fail (and what to do instead)
- Enjoy healthier relationships with the people you love the most, by feeling less reactive and more patient
- Be a better problem-solver, as your thinking becomes more focused
- Give yourself permission to make your dreams a reality
My Three Coaching Packages – Helping You Renew Your Passion
This is a fantastic way to define what you care about most, and then bring more of that into your life.
2. VIP Reboot
For the overwhelmed nonprofit executive who wants a one-day intensive in a beautiful location. It’s a great way to jumpstart your journey to greater wellbeing.
Go from surviving to thriving with four transformational months of wellness and values coaching. For the dedicated client who gets that real change takes time.
Is Coaching Right for You?
You’ll benefit if you:
- Want to focus on yourself, with someone actively listening,
- Need a safe place where you’re accepted as you are,
- Seek to initiate transformative change, and
- Want a champion who helps you take risks, and celebrates your success.
If you’re committed to making a change, click below for a free strategy session.
You can also contact me at: email@example.com.